Grants & Awards
The Pichichero Family Foundation seeks to stand in the gap that often exists between NIH paylines and good science that narrowly misses the mark by providing research grants to well deserving proposals.
- ReAct is a global network dedicated to the problem of antibiotic resistance. They work in a multidisciplinary team which includes microbiologists, physicians, veterinarians, communication experts and global health specialists.
- The final results of their Neonatal Sepsis + AMR survey are now available.
- Also watch: Children at Risk: New ReAct film and report
- Hinari Programme set up by WHO together with major publishers, enables low- and middle- income countries to gain access to one of the world’s largest collections of biomedical and health literature.
- This is the second edition of the World Health Organization (WHO) Pocket book of hospital care for children, which was first published in 2005. It is a compilation of the updated WHO guidelines for the management of common childhood illnesses at the first-referral level in low-resource countries.
- WHO vaccine-preventable diseases: monitoring system. 2017 global summary.
- Since 2009, SHEA has partnered with 3M to benefit the international community of healthcare professionals dedicated to infection prevention through our International Ambassadors Program. The program is dedicated to building collaborative relationships between U.S. and international healthcare professionals with expertise in healthcare epidemiology and infection prevention.
Pediatric ID Training Programs
- North America – Pediatric Infectious Disease Society (PIDS)
- Australia & New Zealand